Soft washing is the process of using eco-friendly chemicals and low-pressure water to clean walls, roofs, paths and drives, car parks, polytunnels, decking, greenhouses, conservatories, and so on.
How Does Soft Washing Compare to Power Washing?
Call us Today! 01273 208077
Soft washing is …
- Excellent for cleaning modern exterior renders, natural slate, concrete, and slate roofs. It gives fast, predictable results without damaging the surface. And those results can last for years.
- A cost-effective way to clean and restore brick drives and concrete paths to their former glory. It can take a few months for the biological cleaning effect to fully cleanse the surface. But once restored, a light annual treatment keeps all surfaces looking great.
Power washing is …
- A great way to get immediate results that look good – but unfortunately only for a short time.
The solution, however, is simplicity itself: Applying Pc com Biocidal Wash as a post treatment following power washing kills off the remaining spores, ensuring much longer lasting results.
The possible harm that power washing can do to certain more delicate materials – sandstone for example – needs to be considered. So if you use a power washer it’s wise to use the lowest possible pressure – even on apparently tough surfaces like concrete and tarmac – as well as post treating with Pc com Biocidal Wash.
Soft washing has many advantages over power washing
- Longer lasting results
- Uses less water
- More cost-effective
- Is safe for all known building materials
- Ph neutral, so kind to buildings, adults, children, and animals
- It does not damage the surface being cleaned or exaggerate the weathering affect
- Kills the spores that are always left behind by power washing or bleaching
For long-term maintenance of any exterior surface – ensuring it looks great all year round – then annual or biannual treatment with Pc com Biocidal Wash is by far the best and most cost-effective option
CALL US TODAY ON 01273 208077 TO ARRANGE A DEEP CLEAN OF YOUR RENDER.
CALL US TODAY ON 01273 208077 TO ARRANGE A DEEP CLEAN OF YOUR CONSERVATORY.
Hear what our customers had to say about their experience
“We had a quote for new patio laying down which would have cost thousands. Instead we heard about PC COM surface cleaning. PC COM guys made the old and tired patio look brand new, we couldn't believe the amazing result!”
“We had our conservatory cleaned by PC COM and it looks brand new now, like the day we had it installed”
“Our property was covered in red and black streaks. PC COM team made our home look brand new. We have also used this company for driveway cleaning and gutter cleaning. Highly recommend them to all our friends and relatives.”
“We sold our house a week after PC COM cleaned our dirty, full of algae exterior walls.”