We will call or Email you to arrange your FREE quotation.
CALL US TODAY ON 01273 208077 TO ARRANGE A DEEP CLEAN OF YOUR RENDER.
CALL US TODAY ON 01273 208077 TO ARRANGE A DEEP CLEAN OF YOUR CONSERVATORY.
How Does Soft Washing Compare to Power Washing?
Soft washing is the process of using eco-friendly chemicals and low-pressure water to clean walls, roofs, paths and drives, car parks, polytunnels, decking, greenhouses, conservatories, and so on.
Soft washing is …
- Excellent for cleaning modern exterior renders, natural slate, concrete, and slate roofs. It gives fast, predictable results without damaging the surface. And those results can last for years.
- A cost-effective way to clean and restore brick drives and concrete paths to their former glory. It can take a few months for the biological cleaning effect to fully cleanse the surface. But once restored, a light annual treatment keeps all surfaces looking great.
Power washing is …
- A great way to get immediate results that look good – but unfortunately only for a short time.
The solution, however, is simplicity itself: Applying Pc com Biocidal Wash as a post treatment following power washing kills off the remaining spores, ensuring much longer lasting results.
The possible harm that power washing can do to certain more delicate materials – sandstone for example – needs to be considered. So if you use a power washer it’s wise to use the lowest possible pressure – even on apparently tough surfaces like concrete and tarmac – as well as post treating with Pc com Biocidal Wash.
Soft washing has many advantages over power washing
- Longer lasting results
- Uses less water
- More cost-effective
- Is safe for all known building materials
- Ph neutral, so kind to buildings, adults, children, and animals
- It does not damage the surface being cleaned or exaggerate the weathering affect
- Kills the spores that are always left behind by power washing or bleaching
For long-term maintenance of any exterior surface – ensuring it looks great all year round – then annual or biannual treatment with Pc com Biocidal Wash is by far the best and most cost-effective option